Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Renters Insurance cost?
A renters policy is often between $20-30/month. The cost will mostly depend on the limit you select for your personal property, which can range anywhere between $10K-$100K depending on the valuables you own.
What should I consider when choosing renters insurance?
- How much of a deductible can you afford to pay if you have a loss?
- How much would it cost to repair or replace your belongings?
- Do you have any valuables that require extra protection?
- Do you have frequent visitors over?
- Have you made any improvements to your rental worth protecting?
- Do you qualify for any discount
How can I lower my Insurance Premiums?
Great question, by packaging two or more policies together! Sometimes, the discount on your auto pays for the renters policy completely. And sometimes it costs less to get the bundle than car insurance alone.
Bottom line, if you don't have one, YOU NEED ONE!