Creekside Insurance, Inc. recognizes the importance of our clients' trust. Keeping our clients' personal
information confidential is our top priority. This Privacy Notice, which is required by State and
- We will safeguard nonpublic, personal information our clients share with us. "Nonpublic, personal
information" includes such information as your name, address, drivers license number, social security
number, and credit information. Creekside Insurance, Inc. will maintain safeguards, physical and electronic,
to protect the above mentioned information. We will conduct our business in a way that keeps personal
client information secure.
- We will limit the collection and use of client information to the minimum we require or need to
provide you with superior customer service and to administer our business. We collect personal information
about clients from insurance applications and transactions that clients do with us.
- It is our policy that only Creekside Insurance, Inc. employees who need to know your personal information will be
- It is our policy that we will not share personal client information (either current or past clients)
outside Creekside Insurance, Inc. and our business affiliates for any purpose other than the underwriting
or administration of a client's account or for marketing of additional Creekside Insurance products, unless
the disclosure has been authorized by the client or is permitted or required by law.
- Whenever we retain support or services from other organizations on behalf of Creekside Insurance, Inc.
we will require them to protect client's personal information.
- In order to maintain up-to-date information for you, please contact us if there is any change in
your personal information.
protect personal client information.